Saturday, October 13, 2012

Treating Dinner like a Dessert

We have a treat for you, a guest recipe post by
Genevieve Scholl
To find out more about Genevieve, check out her author's page on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genevieve-Scholl-The-Author/363728479105


<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Combine dinner and dessert to create one delicious meal with my creation called Apple Pie Chicken Dinner.   I tried it as a pot pie and it was delicious!

Apple Pie Chicken Dinner

1 Chicken Breast- Chopped into Chunks
Sprinkle of Nutmeg
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Dash of Sugar
One Whole Red Apple Chopped
Cup of Chopped Onions

The directions are easy. Throw all of the ingredients into a frying pan and sear until chicken is no longer pink. Goes very well with honey biscuits.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone enjoys my post! I enjoyed writing it for the blog and am honored to share my recipe.

    ReplyDelete