Friday, November 3, 2017

Review - Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash

Today I'm reviewing
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash
Website link - https://www.dove.com/us/en/baby/washing-and-bathing/baby-body-wash/sensitive-moisture-tip-to-toe-wash.html

This product gets -
5 big fat glowing stars,
and deserves every one.

Well, if you read my first product review that I did for this blog, under it's new expanded range, you are acquainted with my search for a new liquid hand soap that is fragrance free.

Let me tell you, finding fragrance free products to use isn't always so easy, and sometimes you have to get quite creative. In the hand soap department, my local walmart didn't carry any fragrance free hand soap; and the dial type soaps didn't work for me either, I tried them. So, I got the idea to check in the baby section of the store. Believe me, it was a last ditch desperate idea. But it proved to be my best idea yet!

In the baby section of my store, I found the above product, Dove Baby tip to toe wash, and it was totally FRAGRANCE FREE! Yay! So I got myself a bottle. It costs about $6 something for a bottle at our local walmart, but it is a generous sized bottle. And it works so well too! Lathers up nicely, doesn't dry your hands out, doesn't take a lot; and totally fragrance free too.

Summing it up - I highly recommend this soap product for anyone who has sensitive skin and needs a good fragrance free liquid soap. It could be used in the shower or at the sink as hand soap, and it comes in a nice pump bottle. Plus, it is a good value for the price too.

No comments:

Post a Comment